f

Thursday 5 August 2021

N E L L Y | Styled Outfits

We've had a couple of floors released in Nelly over the last several weeks - this store used to be great for me and I could pick up a number of items each release, but in recent times there's been less that's worked out for my style (but hey, this is good on the wallet!). This time I just picked up a couple of pieces from these releases to try out:
First up are the Green Pants which took me a while to decide to purchase, but in the end I decided to see how they might work out. I tried out a lot of green pieces, nothing matched colour-wise, so I decided on a beige blouse as I think this colour looks very nice with the light shade of green. This one is a nice one with details and I think the tie at the neck looks good with this piece and the swirly design. I managed to include some green accessories though, this darker shade looks pretty nice with the trousers I think, and overall it's not too bad a styling! Then I also bought the Pink Sandals which I think are a fun addition to my strappy-sandals-which-all-look-like-this collection - we've really had a bit of an influx in the Plaza of shoes like these, but I think these are the first pink pair. I was a little unsure what clothes I had that would work with this colour of pink as it's quite 'bubblegum' but I had nothing to worry about and found several options for them which is great and in the end I chose this cute skirt which has been pretty reliable over the years and the colour-match is pretty perfect^ The black waistband on the skirt leads very nicely to black pieces being included in the look, this top is such a pretty one for Summer, I just wish I had a pink necklace to work with the wide neckline - instead I have some super snazzy earrings though!

No comments:

Post a Comment