f

Thursday 19 August 2021

M O S C H I N O I N S P I R E D T R O U S E R S

I love these trousers so much that they completely deserved their own styling post^ I already styled up the Moschino Inspired Trousers once in the review post, but here's 3 more looks with them! I know they're all looking a little same-y with the colour scheme, but I have so many white clothing pieces, that I have a lot of options for them. I will be brave enough to try them out with another colour at some point in the future^ First up is my Summer styling, this little camisole top is a cute minimal piece that works with most items, the draping looks great with the trousers. White sandals keep it for the season, and I love this cute round bag, the colour is pretty much perfect for the trousers! The white glasses and earrings make fitting finishing touches I think =) Secondly styling something quite smart, office-wear doesn't have to be boring, these trousers would be perfect for that! This white shirt tucks perfectly at the waist and I've gone for a blue base to the accessories, these matching shoes and bag are a pretty good colour fit for the trousers - the high heel on the shoe particularly elongates the leg. And this necklace makes for a good finishing touch, it balances really nicely with a little blue in the top half of the styling^ The final look is a Winter styling, these trousers really will work all year round! I think they look good with darker blues too, the top really helps the trousers pop against all the white too. Love the white boots with them, I know I'll repeat this for sure^ And finishing off with some furry pieces in the coat and bag, they bring a fun element to the styling =D

4 comments:

  1. It's weird that you choose the best and really stylish outfits from other players but yours are so predictable and dull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I completely understand that my style isn't for everyone (the same way that I also don't like every style that is out there), so there are perhaps other posts that you will enjoy more; I have some fun ideas planned for upcoming posts =)

      Delete
  2. I love how you used the necklace in the second look. Nobody ever uses it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been pleasantly surprised that I've managed to use it a few times now, it's not my usual sort of jewellery, but it has been useful =D

      Delete