f

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Autumnal Chanel

I think I've decided that Autumn *might* be my favourite season, and this look from DIORian completely has me in the mood for Autumn to be here already! I don't think I've seen many people tackle this Chanel printed top well, this look completely is perfect for it. It layers beautifully with the shirt beneath, it's all about those sleeves and I think the pair complement each other nicely. The highwaisted trousers tuck the top in well, and I love the slimming of the waist paired with the wide-leg design. Brown checks never looked so good =D The accessories are great touches, love the LV bag, the belt bag ties in well with the light colour of the sleeves, and all the jewels are just great, what a stunning Autumn-ready look =D

No comments:

Post a Comment