f

Tuesday 3 August 2021

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

We had another Callie's Picks release recently, this time a '1 skirt 10 looks' theme - now I really dislike the skirt which is the focus of the release (and has actually been in a CP release like this before), but there are some fantastic accessories on offer that look pretty good without the skirt! I own quite a few of these already so I'm mixing both new and old in these stylings:
Of the 4 pieces I've styled up, only one is new, the others were things I already own and very much like, so I can recommend picking those up in this release too! So first up the both the 60's Inspired Cat Eye Sunglasses and Shoes Inspired By Celine (which have been in previous CP releases as mine have the CP tag on them), I really liked the idea of the sheen on these trousers pairing with the shoes and I really love the combination of them. I kept the top neutral because I didn't have something in the perfect shade of brown to match the heel on the shoes, but I think it works nicely and means I can use on of my many tan bags, I picked this one for the silver detailing which goes with the silver on the belting of the trousers. The sunglasses were a bit of an accidental inclusion - I just wear these ones without even thinking, I highly recommend buying them! I really love this look, it's a little more Autumnal than Summer, so I'll just have to wear it again in a couple of months =) Next are the Gucci Inspired Square Sunglasses which are the new piece that I bought in this release, I can't figure out where these were originally released as I don't see them in any of my pictures of previous Gucci releases, but I have a similar pair which are more glittery while these are more matte - I think that design works well with this red top, the two are a perfect colour match. And the more matte style means the all-over glittery skirt isn't too much in the look, I think it's great here! The three colours provide plenty of options for accessories and I think the addition of gold keeps a bit of the focus on the red as the something a little different in the look^ And lastly the Aquazzura Inspired Powder Puff Heels which I also already owned, I love the design and vibe of these, but don't wear them too often as the colour is quite specific - but I have found quite a few clothing options which work nicely with them. Pale pink is one that works perfectly, I think these trousers are the perfect pairing for them and I'd totally wear this again and again - the darker top and accessories break up the pink and makes for a nice balance against the darker shoes. I really love this styling a lot, and again it's very Autumnal so I'm sure I'll wear this again too in a few months =D

No comments:

Post a Comment