f

Sunday 11 November 2018

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | November 2017

Now it's time to take a look back at the November 2017 Hotbuys - again I'm saying 'how has it only been a year since getting these?!' Some of these pieces I feel like I've had for years! I really liked these ones at the time, the colour palate is a good one and there's a really nice range of styles and design ideas included in the set, so a pretty solid month of HB's! Since then I've found there's a few pieces I've styled quite a lot, like the Proenza Schouler Inspired Pants and the Prada Inspired Faux Fur Bag, and more recently the Soft Camel Knit which I've been loving the past few months! But today I'm styling up 3 pieces, the Hype Knitted Sweater, Knitted Degrade Sweater, and the Ripped Ivory Denim which were a last-minute addition: 
I'm still not sure how I'm feeling about these pieces - I think I'm leaning a little to selling them as I don't think I get the wear out of them that they deserve. I do like the first a little more, the slogan is cute and means that reds style well with it, I love these trousers with the sweater, and I think the nude gem pieces for accessories work really well with the pairing. The second sweater I found quite tricky to style, and it was only by accident that I ended up styling them with these jeans - I found it easy to find trousers that worked well with the sweater tucked in, but that really hides the fact that it's the HB piece, so I think it might be time to part ways with this one!
And a little feature this month too, millaxx wearing the Soft Camel Knit in this cool streetstyle look, something completely different to what I'd go for! Love it paired with this miniskirt, but it's the accessories which look fab, love the necktie scarf and the sunglasses in black against the light tone of the knit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment