f

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Read Books, Turn Looks

I've gone for comfy librarian chic today. When it's cold, all you want to do is curl up with a hot drink and a good book. 


This teddy bear coat is an ideal winter warmer, especially teamed with deep reds, golds and blues. Perfect for late night studying by a roaring fire and shushing noisy neighbours.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Pam Faux Fur Coat| By Malina
Chunky Polo Sweater | Nelly.com
Paisley Red Dress | Bonjour Bizou
Light Pink Glasses | Bonjour Bizou
Cross Body Fendi Bag | Fendi Tribute
Luxe Burgundy Boots | Subcouture

1 comment:

  1. Your designs make me want to buy pieces I never thought I'd buy. Honestly, I wasn't very fond of the coat but it looks so nice paired with the reds! the blue bag is the cherry on the top ♥

    ReplyDelete