f

Sunday 4 November 2018

Hotbuys Gucci Inspired Sunglasses | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Ok so I spotted this outfit on millaxx wearing the August Hotbuys Gucci Inspired Sunglasses and knew I wanted to style a look to pair with it, it was just finding a gap in the schedule - now is the perfect time as the transition from autumn into winter^ These are coloured with both green and red, and have gold detailing, which gives some good options for styling!
Millaxx has gone for a stand out look for them, pairing them with mostly black really makes the colours pop, with the red miniskirt a cute touch to balance the colours a little. I really love it^ The furry vest looks fantastic and this is a great opportunity to remember it exists and that I should style it up this winter =)
I've stuck a little in the autumn with my styling, and choosing to go all out with the green and red, or really emerald and burgundy - I'm surprised at how well these pieces worked together, but I think it looks good and works well for these sunglasses! I definitely love these glasses with this rounded handbag, a pairing I will definitely wear again^

No comments:

Post a Comment