f

Saturday 3 November 2018

Frill Seeker

I've gone all girly for today's post, which is a bit unlike me.


It's all very soft - tumbling curls, blushing pink and romantic ruffles. If you want to evoke a gentle and feminine feel getting rid of all the black in your look is the easiest way. Dark brown is much softer base to work but will still go with most colours. I particularly like this dress because the empire waist says 'period drama damsel in distress' but the leather ruffles and mini-length say 'I'm going to distress you'. 

You could pair this over pretty much any top or jumper, but I liked this new ruffled shirt from By Malina as the high neck and long sleeve has a modesty to contrast with all the thigh on display. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Alice Blouse | By Malina
Brown Pleather Ruffle Frock | Archive
Trench Coat Belt | Subcouture
Aquazzura Inspired Dreamy Velvet Boots | Tributes Gallery
Piercing Handbag | Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment