f

Monday 4 June 2018

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled Outfits

Following the Royal Wedding, Stardoll released to us a mini Young Hollywood collection from the event, focussing on the looks worn by the bride but also including the 'best dressed' look from Amal Clooney. The pieces are all great, I really like them, but know from experience they're not the sort of items that are worth the money for me - so I did what I do best and stuck to buying the shoes, the Gianvito Rossi Pumps, a gold pair of heels! I think these were made for my doll because gold is one of my favourite accessory colours^
I styled these in two ways, firstly dressy and formal by going for this gown-style striped skirting and a black top. Using some golden earrings, I don't think this outfit needs much to finish it off, super simple yet an effective styling - very dressy for me! And something slightly more casual - styling a shirt and skirt (it's actually a dress^) with a cool knotted style which I love between them! They've got a smart touch which makes them both work with heels. Golden accessories were another must, love this YSL bag with the shoes a lot =D

No comments:

Post a Comment