f

Thursday 28 June 2018

E V I L P A N D A | Styled Outfits

The recent Evil Panda release wasn't completely up my street but there was one piece that caught my eye - the White Beatnik Boots! A pretty minimal piece that have 'current style' written allll over them^ They seem versatile so I decided to give styling them a go =)
I found so many pieces worked with these, almost everything I tried looked pretty good, even the dresses which I really found myself leaning towards in these looks. Absolutely love this striped dress with the boots, it's got a quirky style itself so the boots totally bring it back to earth a little. Of course, lilac is current and works with these, the recent culottes also fit well with these boots but I decided on this dress - it would look like such a great pairing IRL too^ And lastly something casual with denim, it's not my favourite combination when competing against these dress looks, but I think it works and will work with a lot of other casual pairings =) And totally didn't intend to use all Dior bags, but they do look good with the boots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment