f

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Superneutral

We had some surprise Givenchy this week - how exciting! I've been busy losing my mind over this coat all day which, funnily enough, was my stand out piece amongst all that black and drama.

 
So luxury! Much practical! This is a coat I'm going to return to time and time again. That little sliver of exposed shoulder is just perfectly sultry. 

I've gone for the most simple palette to draw focus to the luxe textures instead. Ehhh it may be a bit Kardashian, but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em I guess. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Givenchy Inspired Off Shoulder Coat | Museum Mile
Blonde Ambition Dress | Archive
Big Warm Cream Cashmere Scarf | Bonjour Bizou
Soft Beige Thigh Highs | Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Taupe Envelope Clutch | Callie's Picks
Marble Effect Sunglasses | Antidote

No comments:

Post a Comment