f

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Swinging Sixties

This ponytail has me feeling a bit sixties so I had a dig through my wardrobe to find this top. I think I've worn it once thanks to its...unusual blend of colours...


It was by sheer accident grand design that the earrings I was already wearing so happened to pick up the bright blue in the top, so that's nice. I could have run with that, but I decided to go with burgundy and creams as the base colours as they are probably the most neutral. I've hitched the skirt up for the signature sixites miniskirt effect, and topped it off with a little gold bag, to pick up the mustard. Groovy!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Colourblock Tile Top | Decades
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Pleather Skirt | It Girls 
Loose Knee High Boot | Nelly.com
Gold Snake Crossbody | Millionaire Mansion Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment