f

Friday 29 June 2018

T R E S S U P | Feature Set

Last week we got a brand new Tress Up release, which left me a little disappointed - none of these new styles suit my doll at all! Luckily they do suit some people - these guys^ Ccaauu1414 looks fantastic in the VickyVCuchie Inspired Hairstyle, I love the boyish vibe to it and think it looks great as brunette, selling it more to me than the blonde! I think the makeup and sharp bold eyebrows really help bring the style up and really make it look runway-ready!
Patriciaa. has also gone for brunette and is wearing the FlyingNose Inspired Hairstyle, which was one I struggled to look at initially, but now I've seen quite a lot of people working with it in a range of colours. I like the youthfulness that it helps to add to this look, I think it's super fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment