f

Saturday 30 June 2018

Big Mac

This is a redux of a styling I did a few years ago, back when I was still posting on my own blog. 

Like a fool, I sold this Subcouture trench coat / rain mac for pittance and I've regretted it ever since. I was sweeping the bazaar for deals and there it was, for less than the original price...


Well, you can't look a gift horse like that in the mouth, so I decided to do an new and improved version. I think this jacket really shines when it's paired with a waist cinching skirt, because it balances out all that drama in the collar. This particular skirt is perfect because it has volume in the hips and tartan with trench coats is a match made in Burberry-heaven. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Beige Patent Trenchcoat | Subcouture
Tartan Wool Skirt | Bonjour Bizou
Black Leather Bow Belt | Bonjour Bizou
McQueen Inspired Faux Fur Big Clutch | Inspired by McQueen Tribute
Knee High Socks | Pretty'n'Love
Basic Pumps | Nelly.com

1 comment: