f

Sunday 3 June 2018

Checked Crop Trousers # W E S T Y L E I T

Everyone loves these trousers, and after I styled them last month for 1 Piece 1 Week I decided to get these guys on board and style up the Checked Crop Trousers from Bizou in their way =D Both have gone with pastel light feminine tones, yet each look is different and shows a different light for these trousers.
Miloshki has gone for the pinks with this fantastic overcoat which really mutes the gingham of the trousers a little. Beyond that a bold printed shirt is attention catching, I like the blue base to the shirt as it highlights navy tones in the gingham. The earrings and hair slides are super cool and I like the use of the trainers. Conversely, AudreyHepburn. uses heels, going for sheeny pink against the lilac tones in this cool layered look. I like the lilac base, the colour is great with gingham, and the white shirt then layered again with a lighter lilac looks great. The stripes stand out and I don't think they clash or are too much for the checks^
I think we'll be seeing so much more of these trouser throughout summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment