f

Friday 26 April 2019

1 Piece 1 Week | India Blazer By Malina

I spotted someone wearing this, the By Malina India Blazer By Malina recently and decided I should also revisit it, but to really challenge myself, style it up for a whole week of looks! It really seemed a daunting task - I was a little lost after pairing it with it's matching trousers, the colour is a little unusual, and the shape is a bit different, but I think in the end I came up with some fun ideas and tried out some things that maybe didn't work out. Maybe this will inspire you to give this piece a chance!
Being typical me but smart in trousers
Of course, the blazer comes with matching trousers, so they're a must, but other pairs work out too and it can be super fun to try a print - I am delighted that the snake-style works out well. For that to work the rest of the look can be super minimal and nude tones work beautifully to highlight the fab pairing^
Adding the blazer to trendy nude
These nude tones are very current and I don't think they don't go with the tone of the blazer, but it won't be a combination for everyone. These nude boots are a great base to style anything with, and work well with short and long lengths. I love the quirky designs of these pieces, the loose shorts with extra ties and the detail on the lace dress, I think they do work out nicely with the blazer. The white shirt is great, and shows that an all white style could be perfection if nudes aren't your thing!
Playing around with fun prints
Definitely the most bold of the stylings, a huge and colourful print, but actually the green tones in it fit well with that of the blazer, I'm delighted about this as I might have been a little stuck if not! Matching tones in the shirt, sunglasses and bag are great, but it's all about the contrast with these snakeskin-esque boots, I think they're great here! The colour is spot on with the dress and I think they're not too close to the blazer to be a bad fit, hopefully I'll repeat this combination some day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment