f

Wednesday 10 April 2019

R A L P H R U S S O I N S P I R E D S K I R T

I haven't done a (what I call) traditional Styled Outfits post since September! Where I just pick an item and put together 3 looks not for anything in particular like a new release, wow - I need to do better at that! I was really just feeling like buying and styling this VOILE Ralph Russo Inspired Skirt - it's pink and fluffy and very much not an everyday piece but I just felt this calling that I should try it out^ I had so much fun with it, totally worth it!
It makes for a pretty dressy outfit, and I didn't find a perfect outerwear piece, but I think I successfully put together two great looks^ Sheeny pink shoes have been the winner here, I tried out a couple of pairs of boots but nothing was perfect, these pairs are both pretty awesome though, I'm super pleased with them. The looks highlight the two colours of the skirt, firstly the pink with this cute one-sleeved piece, the tightness is perfect for adding shape to the style. It's a minimal shirt, so I added some very daring earrings (for me anyway, haha, not for most people!) and a matching bag^ In the second look I highlight the silver and actually tucking this blazer is the perfect piece for the skirt, I love it so much! The fit of the blazer is perfect and the V neckline is just right for the style and vibe of the skirt. The shoes are a great match with their big gemstone. And pink sunglasses are the accessory of choice with this one, a super cute combination with ombre effect =)

No comments:

Post a Comment