f

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Pinky Promise

Another excellent item from Velvet Orchid: this dress. 



I'm not 100% sure why it cropped up here - I feel like this is a much classier piece than the Velvet Orchid label seems to be about. 

It's mostly the colour that I love - a little bit salmon, a little bit rosy. I'm not sure what you'd call this shade, but it's very on-the-button. A grown up take on millennial pink if you will. 

My look started to edge a little bit towards Gucci as this is a silhouette that I've come to associate with them after their last handful of seasons. The collar and neckerchief don't hurt either! However all these piece are proof that I'm stuck in a 70s rut and I don't know how to escape...

Ingredients | You Will Need

Ruffle Long Dress | Velvet Orchid
Ellery Inspired Collar | Stardesign by AURA.
Silk Scarf | Special Offer
Pink Velvet Clutch | Pretty 'n' Love
Monse Inspired Paper Leather Bag | Antidote
Gold Chain Bag | Pretty 'n' Love
Leather Trimmed Satin Mules Pink | Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment