f

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tee Time

It probably would have been easier to style this fabulous LE fringe skirt in an evening look, but I don't like styling things the way they're 'supposed to be' styled. It makes simplicity very difficult...


I've gone for something more rock'n'roll, mostly because I think more alternative fashions get away with evening glamour played casual. 

I also like the casual t shirt paired with the unevenness of the fringe tiers in the skirt, a little like she might have hacked at it herself. 

I've layered a shirt under the t shirt for no perceivable reason other than it's a thing I do and I've thrown in an irreverent bag for a touch of self aware humour. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Tassel Skirt | Limited Edition
Pop the Collar Cropped White Shirt | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Euphoric T Shirt | Vinyl
Red Stone Serpentine Earring | Limited Edition
Dior Inspired Belt | Fallen Angel
Red Throw On Jacket | Mr,
Diamond Thank You Bag | Inspired by Alexander Wang Tribute
Ankle Boots | Callie's Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment