f

Saturday 6 April 2019

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Super fun summer sun based Callie's Picks recently - it was all about the yellow, very 'me'! I didn't find the release a perfect one, but I'm all for more yellow pieces in the Plaza. I spotted millaxx doing a great job on two occasions with this collection and I just had to feature both - first up wearing the Stacy Mini Shirt, which is a great basics item to have, super versatile and easy to style. I love it paired casually with these fun panelled jeans, it really pops against the denim. The bag adds a Spring vibe and the earrings and sunglasses are super classy touches with the shirt, they look perfect =)
And then secondly wearing the Acne Inspired Pumps which pop against these cream silk trousers, a fabulous pairing, and the light knit is a great colour match for the detailing on the shoes. The accessories are minimal but elegant and fitting for the look, love the necklace especially =)
I already had quite a few pieces from this release, and can highly recommend the Attelage Sandals and the Balenciaga Inspired Orange Shoulder Bag for sure, and I'm very tempted by the Animal Body Con Dress! But so far I've just made purchase of the Audrey Top, which has a retro feel with the shape of the piece and a bonus that it's in SC's as well^ I've loved styling it up in these Spring looks with skirts, the yellow is perfect with the black and navy of these stylings, and I love the over-shoulder jacket choices that there are^ I've unintentionally gone with florals in both, but they're not too feminine which is a nice twist on the style - I'm definitely feeling super inspired with these stylings =)

No comments:

Post a Comment