f

Sunday 28 April 2019

H I G H F A S H I O N H I D E & S E E K | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's the end of the month and that means just a couple more days left to find the APRIL High Fashion Hide & Seek trophy to win the piece for this month, which is the Button Embellished Blazer. It's a little dark for Spring, but it's a pretty nice piece - it has a good fit on the doll and I love the gold button details, I can think of all the golden accessories that it will look good with!
A feature to share first, millaxx who does a stunning job styling these monthly pieces! I love the pop of white in the bag, with the golden details it's a perfect piece for the Blazer and it pairs well with the shirt too^ The shoes are a great fit with these items. The yellow skirt is perfect for Spring, it's definitely a smart look! The glasses of course are also a favourite of mine - such a great job with this styling =D
Of course, using gold in my look too, but stuck with the darker theme of the Blazer to choose not so much a Spring look. The black polo really lets the gold buttons stand out, while the skirt adds a light touch. Adore these booties in the styling, it was an accidental stumbling across them and I'm glad I did, they're perfect, I will re-wear this combination for sure! And my current favourite gold-chained bag, the leopard print adds a little extra detailing to the look and I couldn't forget my favourite sunglasses^