f

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Sherbet Lemons

When life gives you lemons (and let's be real, life is pelting them at us with enough force to shatter bulletproof glass), you don't have to make lemonade. You can make Sherbet Lemons instead thanks to this bright skirt from today's Pearls drop. 


Seeing as most of my recent looks have fallen slightly left of successful, I thought I'd lean in and channel my inner muppet. I've tried classy yellow this month, now it's time for a more acidic, playful take courtesy of this bonkers coat. It's hard to balance so many bright colours (my limit is usually three in a look) but the effect can be uplifting in these trying times. Hey, I may look like Big Bird's long lost fashion victim cousin, but at least I'm smiling. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

YH Staff Tshirt | Young Hollywood
Pleated Georgette Skirt | Pearls
Fur Rainbow Coat | Evil Panda
HotBuys Daisy Sunglasses | Bonjour Bizou
Nothing New Patch | Sunny Bunny
Gold Belt | Archive 
HotBuys Balenciaga Inspired Crossbody Bag | Bonjour Bizou
Cowboy Boots Woman | Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment