f

Sunday 7 April 2019

M I N I M A L I S M | Release Review / / # M Y S U I T E S U N D A Y

Gotta love some new Decor, and we all know that the minimal style is one of my favourites, so this drop of Minimalism is perfect for me. The advertising looks great, my eye is immediately caught by the pink bench seating and I'm hooked already!
Highlights For a start the colour scheme of this release is a beauty - it completely draws me in to the pieces. It's a one floor release but pretty packed in there with a mix of items to be had. There's definitely a modern vibe to the pieces with the black and gold style, so it might not be for everyone^
Furniture My first love in this store is the Pink Velvet Seating, it's so dreamy and I'm stoked to have this for my suite - I'd love this in sofas and armchairs, the lot! I also really like the pretty green tone of the rest of the seating in the store, so the Armchair Sofa, Green Velvet Sofa Straight View, Green Velvet Sofa and the Marble Golden Chair Front and Back View - so many options to choose from, I'm really leaning to the side-sofa and armchair =) The tables are quite pretty, like the top of the Marble Grey Table, and the Marble Golden Table looks super similar in shade to an old side table that I have somewhere in my suite that I love styling with light green velvet furniture.
Decor I love a mirror, so the Golden Sun Mirror catches my eye for sure, it looks stunning and it will look fab in any suite^ The textiles are super cute, really like getting some green cushions in the Light Green Velvet Cushion and a deeper shade with the Green Velvet Cushion. The Tassel Carpet is a pretty neutral piece, it's a little more on the grey side, so should work well with a range of furniture pieces =) The plant pieces are pretty good in this release, love the Glass Vase Minimalism is very nice and it's good to have a hanging piece with the Hanging Golden Plant. I also very much love the Watercolour Vase too, it looks great and the colours are stunning, it's perfect for my suite^
Prices This collection ranges between 4 and 21SD's, which seems pretty reasonable to me. No pieces are in SC's, and no pieces are SS or Royalty only.
Styled Suite I re-styled up one of my suite rooms with the fabulous Green Velvet Sofa, the tone is perfect for the vibe of this interior and I've made good use of other pieces I already had, it looks fab with this navy velvet. The pieces in this release are definitely easy to style or add to already well established suite rooms =)
Features The pieces are looking amazing in anaritamiranda's suite too - the greens are beautiful in this elegant room, I love the Armchair Sofa paired with the light green velvet sofa, they're super and perfect paired with the Tassel Carpet. Love the Golden Sun Mirror too, overall such a great combination of pieces old and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment