f

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Seeing Double

My original name for this post was 'New Moon, Who Dis?' but I've probably busted my pun quota for this month already. 

Whenever Ink'd has a release, I'm rarely interested in the designs as tattoos - I think they always make better embellishments for clothing.  This moon is a prime example - it's a pretty cute design, but on skin? I think this'd look closer to a healing bruise...

 Sized up and strategically placed on a shirt however? Fabulous. Throw on some basics with a sporty edge and you're basically insta-ready.


 So why two looks? Firstly, I liked both approaches - you can wear an embellishment as a little patch or as a full on print. Secondly, I know that I have expensive taste, so my first look is an attempt to style a slightly more accessible, cheaper look that hopefully has the same impact.  

Ingredients / You Will Need
Look 1
Moon Tattoo | Ink'd Loose Fit Crewneck Tshirt | Vinyl 
Levis Inspired Vintage Belted Denim | Vinyl 
 Satin Bomber Jacket | Wild Candy
Light Pink Glasses | Bonjour Bizou
Urbanista Headphones | Free Gift
Crocco Crossbody | Pretty 'n' Love 
White Chelsea Boots | Basics
Tiffany Shoes | Voile

Look 2
Moon Tattoo | Ink'd  
White Plain Crew Neck Tee | Vinyl
Cream Coat | Hot Hot Buys 
Levis Inspired Vintage Belted Denim | Vinyl
Parisian Barett Hat | Bonjour Bizou 
McQueen Skull Scarf | Museum Mile
Sport Bag | Film Theory Classics 
Aquazzura Inspired Dreamy Velvet Boots | Tributes Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment