f

Sunday 30 January 2022

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 42-43

For the time being, this will be the final LE Revisited post - we've made it through to all of the pre-Covid LE releases and this post features both the 42nd (December 2019) and 43rd (February 2020) LE Collections! Both are pretty nice releases, and actually pretty large releases in comparison to some of the previous ones - but I don't have too many pieces from these to post separately, hence the combined post. LE42 comes with a more futuristic vibe starting with the space interior featured in the store. I was a big fan of the accessories in this one and have just a couple of clothing pieces - looking now there's actually a couple of items I'd like to look for to add to my collection, the LE Spiked Army Cross Body and the green paisley Oversized LE Belt Sweater in particular. LE43 has red carpet vibes, there's a lot of dressy pieces in this one, naturally I don't typically buy a lot of these pieces, but again the accessories were pretty nice in this release so I have some awesome shoes! Let's get into these last looks:
This first look features the Croc Inspired Handbag (42nd Collection) which is such a beautiful bag that I've worn a couple of times before, I love both the colour and the box-shape it has. I struggled to find inspiration for this one, but I did really like this nude dress against the peachy-toned colour. It's a little simple but I do think it works out. The little gold hardware pieces on the bag made for the perfect accessories, I love these earrings with the look a lot^ Next up is the Tucked In Feather Top (42nd Collection) - I have a lot of love for this piece, but it's one I struggle with every time I try to style it, it's got such cool vibes, I love the fit on the doll, the colour, the feathered trim - everything! But I always want to wear it with matched pink/orange tones and I don't have anything that's just perfect, however I am quite pleased with this outfit here. The silk texture to the top pairs well with these trousers, even though the colours aren't matching, I still think it looks good. The printing on the top has a lot of black to it, so I started with slim black accessories with the belt and shoes but decided to continue with black when I couldn't find the perfect bag, but actually I like how it looks and I don't think the black is too dark for the styling. I don't think I've seen anyone else style this top, I'd love to see how someone else tackles it!
Next up are the Purple Velvet Heels (43rd Collection) which completely don't get enough attention in my shoe collection! The design is very classic and sleek, I love the pointed toe and the heel height, and both the velvet and colour make them quite unique in my wardrobe. I love how I styled them in my review so I wanted to go in a completely different direction in this styling, and I really love this one too^ This top is a great one with it's mix of colour and I think the purple fits right on in with them. I kept the trousers light to really make the dark of the shoes pop, which is definitely achieved. I struggled a little adding more accessories, I'm happy with the belt and glasses but couldn't find the ideal bag - maybe someone has the perfect suggestion?! And then are perhaps one of my very few pairs of LE earrings, the Flower Loops (43rd Collection), which I think I've never worn before - a first time in this post! These were super fun to style and I had an idea immediately once I'd put them on, and had a lot of options for pieces in a similar style, so for sure I will be reaching for these again soon. The yellow colour works well against the brunette hairstyle, it really pops and I think the earrings really hold their own against the other yellow in the look. I split the colour with these white trousers, I love the look and I think it (unintentionally) pairs well with the first one here. I particularly love this bag with the earrings, the colours and styles of the two are so similar, they're adorable together. A perfect Spring styling =D
Onto the final looks, first up are the LE Wool Coat and Black Loosefit LE Boots (both 42nd Collection) which are both pieces I've worn quite a few times, they're definitely among my favourites of the more recent LE collections and are both very easy to wear pieces. I really liked these raw-hem jeans with the boots, the white of the denim really pops against the boots and white is a great base colour to work well with both grey and black. Accessorising was simple, in fact I think I've worn this bag with the coat before, but I love the vibe of it with that of the coat, I think they're great together and would wear again for sure =) And the final piece! The Orange Toe High Heels (42nd Collection) which are for sure one of the coolest pairs of shoes I have. I've worn these a couple of times, but this styling here is by far my favourite with them. I tried out a number of options with them because I love these with orange (and I have a lot of orange clothing items), but once I'd tried this skirt, I was sold - the colour is completely perfect with the brown base to the shoes! Black was the perfect choice to work with the tan, it's a combination I love using every now and again, this outfit makes me want to wear it more. This top is a fab one to add a lot of detail to a styling and I think it's perfect here. The black accessories are simple yet very fitting, I think they all work so nicely together to complement this outfit - I'm so pleased with this one, ending this little series (for now) on such a high!

No comments:

Post a Comment