f

Sunday 2 January 2022

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 39

We're getting pretty close to the present day LE collections in this LE Revisited series - looking back to the 39th collection in this post which came out in April 2019. This release was quite small with 2 floors and under 10 looks on offer - but myself and the Guest Writers bought a number of pieces and loved styling them up at the time of release. This isn't one of my favourite LE releases but it is one of the strongest for accessories and I still have a lot of these from the release - let's get onto the stylings:
First up is the one piece of clothing I have from the release, the Jaquemus Inspired Yellow Dress which is such a pretty piece and a memorable one - I think about this all the time in the Summer months! I tried to be a little more thoughtful with it as with dresses I often just throw them on and accessorise, so I've styled it more as a skirt and worn it with a cute camisole and a blazer - I really like it^ Accessories were simple to choose, the white pieces stand out against the colour nicely. I'll repeat this in the Summer for sure! Next up are the only shoes I have from the release, the High Heels Crystal which are definitely one of my favourite LE pairs - I used to style them quite regularly, but haven't styled them in several months now, these are great for the festive party season! I always like to choose a cropped length of skirt/dress/trousers to pair with these so that their full design gets shown off. This time I mainly picked the blazer to style with them, it has small silver and glittery touches which work well with the shoes. Simple black for the rest of the look lets the shoes take the spotlight, helped along with some silver accessories =)
Now onto the several bags I have from the release, first is the Small Clutch Bag which is super cute and in a classic design. It's easy to style, and I love both the gold hardware and the white writing detail on it. I have a lot of black and white clothing pieces so it's easy to make a lot of combinations that will work with this piece, this time I've gone for something a little dressy - and I'm so pleased with these trousers and the top together! The two have a great style-fit for each other and I think are perfect with the bag^ Finished off with a few fitting accessories, I love this one =D Next up is the Jaquemus Inspired Belt Bag also in black - this is one I haven't worn very much and I think that's because it's listed as a belt in the wardrobe rather than a bag so it gets a little forgotten. However I did love styling it for this post, so I must remember it more often! It has a tiny gold detail on the front which I wanted to pair with some gold, I thought this skirt was a great choice for the season. I picked a black base for the top and boots, the bag has a slightly different tone so I think it still stands out against the other black pieces. Loved choosing these new earrings for the look too, I think the chunky design is great with the bag!
And the final looks, starting off with the Crossbody Bag Blue which I think might be my favourite of the bags, I've sure worn it quite a few times. The style is close to the Small Clutch Bag however this is strapped onto the body and is in a slightly smaller size - the gold and white details are the same on the two however. Love the blue colour so much, it's something I find quite easy to wear and for this styling I knew I wanted to try it with these fabulous new Off White boots, I love the pairing so much =D I stuck with blue in the accessories and finished that off with some sunglasses, then made a base of white for the clothing, perfect to highlight the text on the bag. This is a look I'd totally wear in RL^ And the final piece, the Jaquemus Inspired Red Bag which is such a cute one, I love the tiny size to this one, and you can still see all the detail despite the small size. Red is another of my favourite colours to style, so this was super easy to put together. I'm so glad I got to pull out this skirt this festive season, it's a winner and looks awesome with the bag, the red tones are spot on for each other and the gold highlights that tiny detail on the bag. The red top cements red as the key colour of the look while the gold accessories are quite delicate additions that work well with both the bag and skirt, I love this one^

No comments:

Post a Comment