f

Tuesday 4 January 2022

G I F T - O - M E T E R | Styled Outfits

A tradition for the Winter-season - it's a Holiday Gift-O-Meter! For me I was a little disappointed this year, I like clothing G-O-M's and this one had too many decor pieces, and it was pricey, reaching some of the larger spend-points and you would get one decor piece. So not the best, and really I only managed to fill it with the more special releases and the start of the Tribute season. Anyway, I have all of the pieces on offer and there's still time for you to finish filling the meter if you want to - onto the looks:
First up the GOM Red Oversized Sweater (120SD spend), which I think might be my favourite piece from this Gift-O-Meter, or certainly the one I found easiest to style. The bold red is great and paired perfectly with these shoes. I liked keeping that the only red in the look as it really makes it stand out. I decided on white for the rest of the pieces, which makes the red pop even more. Love the smart pleats of this pair of trousers and picked some simple accessories to complete the look. Next up are the GOM Belt Boots (180SD spend) which I liked as something different for me so I wanted to make sure I tried them out. I thought this dress was a good fit for the boots, they have a similar vibe to them. I've worked it into a Winter-ready look with the tights and a polo-neck which I really like for the styling. Accessories are silver based to pair with the boots, I really love this bag with them in particular^ And the final piece, the GOM Lace Top (270SD spend), which I found quite difficult to style. The white lace is super pretty, but has a yellow tone based on my dolls skin tone, so I found that a completely white look didn't work well. So that left me with red, while I really like this skirt in the look, I didn't have a lot of choice that looked good. The white tights and shoes are a nice touch to make the skirt wearable in the Winter. I really like layering up this jacket and the furry stole, I think they're very nice together and work well with the look. I'm not sure this is a top I will keep or style again, but I'm glad to have tried it out this once.

No comments:

Post a Comment