f

Sunday 23 January 2022

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 41

For the moment, this is the penultimate LE Revisited post! Today taking it back to the 41st LE release which came out in September 2019 and was a fantastic Summer into Autumn release. I love the mixed style vibes to this one, there's a little something for everyone here - which you can see in the 'Features' included in the review, everyone styled different pieces in such different and great ways^ We styled up the shoes together and then I styled the rest of the items I bought too - I still have everything today. I'm really happy with my choices from this collection and I don't think there's anything missing or that I'd want to add, so onto the looks:
First up are the Crystal Shoes which are definitely one of the most beautiful pairs of shoes I have - these are a pair I always think about styling but then say 'I'll save them for another time' either for when I have the perfect idea in mind or more time to put together a look that they deserve. At least I'm styling them now! The little red jewels in the design make for the perfect opportunity to include burgundy in the look, I've gone a little all out with that but I really love it^ The blazer felt like a good neutral colour and pairs quite well with the base colour of the shoes. I was so glad to stumble across this bag in my wardrobe, I'd completely forgotten about it but it was the perfect addition to this styling - as were these sparkly earrings, I love them here =) Next up, another pair of shoes, the Stiletto Shoes, which really are not stilettos at all, but never mind, they're still a cool style. These are also a pair I've only styled back when they came out, but I came up with this outfit super quickly and still have ideas so I think they'll for sure be featured in other looks soon. I decided to focus on the tan chunky heel and make use of this simple sweater, I love the colour and simple style so that the design of the shoes stands out. I love white with tan and so these trousers and the polo make a good base, and also pair well with the straps on the shoes. Of course I had to add a few black details, the belt and bag work perfectly to add that colour of the shoe to the rest of the styling. This is one I really love!
Next up some brights! First is the Dior Inspired Bag which is such a cute piece, the bright orange is fabulous and it's a colour I accessorise with quite regularly, so I have styled this piece a few times before. I knew I wanted a lot of orange in the look, these boots were the first choice, both the style and the tone of orange is perfect for the bag. The top balanced well against the boots at the bottom of the outfit, and to keep it a little neutral, the black culottes and jacket are a nice calming touch against the bold. The bag really pops well against the black - such a fun outfit! Then are both the Balenciaga Inspired Bag and the Satin Mules which I styled together because of the little hint of yellow on the shoes, I think they work pretty nicely together. I chose green for the trousers because of the shoes, I think I've paired these together before but I think it's a winning combination, and the green looks pretty good with the yellow. For tops I did try out pieces in all the colours from the shoes, but really yellow worked out best in the end - this one is great because it adds quite a bit of detail to a styling just in one item. Also love the little green earrings in this one, they pop well against the yellow but also tie in well with the trousers and shoes. For sure a super cute Spring styling!
And the final stylings, onto the clothing items now - first is the Horse Print Dress which I really like, I love a horse print and we totally don't have enough pieces with it. The dress is quite specific, the long length and large shoulders won't suit everyones taste and I do find it a little difficult to work with when wanting to layer, but resized and layered it still looks pretty good! This brown overcoat really brings out the brown-printed horses of the dress, super complementary pieces for each other. I used black in the rest of the styling to bring out that print, the polo and boots work well for that and I think I've achieved a good balance with this styling. And finally are the Satin Pink Trousers, such a cute piece and easy to wear too! I love both the pale colour and the straight-leg style they have. This is another styling that came together very quickly and another that is Spring-ready. Pink and white are classic together, the bow details on both the shirt and shoes are super cute and feminine. I love this bag in the styling, the pink colour is a perfect match for the trousers and the style works so well with the rest of the look - I'll be repeating this one for sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment