f

Tuesday 7 December 2021

P R E T T Y ' N L O V E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Our new season PRETTY 'N LOVE release brought some fab new items to the store, it feels like it's been quite a while since we had new things here. And these pieces were included in the recent Black Friday sale so it was the perfect opportunity to get something new at a discounted price, I sure made some use of that myself! First up is a feature, and actually it was this look that helped push me make one of my purchases from the store. Proenza styles up both the Blue Bag and Leather Trousers Biege in this great Autumn/Winter styling, I really love it a lot and it helped my decision on these trousers^ I think the cropped denim jacket looks super fun with both of these items, the two blues look great together and the silver buttons on the jacket pair well with the chain on the bag. I also really like the white hems/belting that peak out below the jacket, they look great against the cream colour of the trousers and balance well with the boots. Overall super cute for the season and reminds me of some pieces I need to wear again!
And then for my stylings, I didn't mean for them to be so bright with the white pieces, but somehow that's how it's worked out and I think it makes for a pretty nice set of stylings! The first piece is the Blue Bag which I just loved immediately from the store. I didn't have any specific ideas for styling this initially, but decided to try out some dresses with it, this fabulous piece just worked out perfectly for the bag! It's such a fun dress that I really don't wear often as it's got quite a particular style, this time the blue sparkling diamond pattern over the body worked out perfectly for this bag - I think the styles of the two are perfect together^ I kept the rest of the accessories simple with white boots and blue glasses to tie in well. I really love it =D Next up is the Broderie Shirt, which I really liked when I saw it in the store, but did find a bit difficult to style. I think this was because I couldn't really wear a jacket with it while still showing off all the design features, the collar, front, waist and cuffs all have details that really need to be shown in a look! I tried to keep it quite simple so all those details could have the focus, I'm not sure how much I like the shirt with these trousers, but I think it's not too bad overall. Love all the black accessories for a big contrast in the styling, especially the sheen on those patent heels and the bag. And finally the Leather Trousers Biege, which a combination of the above feature and the Black Friday sale influence me to buy - I was just a little unsure how these would work out before then, but at half price I couldn't resist! I'm so glad I did buy them because I really loved styling them, it was super fun and easy and I love my look^ With the others being heavy on the white, I decided to continue that, I really like white and beige/cream tones together and this look is a winner in that category! I like the balance of the beige sweater with the trousers, the two work nicely together and also layer well, the white polo keeps the look Wintery and I think the overcoat looks great. I didn't realise I'd chosen the same booties as above until I added the pictures to this post, but hey, they're great with these trousers^ I liked the exposed zip on the boots paired with that of the trousers, and I think they make the perfect finishing touch for this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment