f

Friday 10 December 2021

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

November brought us some brand new LE which made me super excited! The release didn't quite fit my expectations - there are a very small number of outfits and the pieces are not so much within my style preferences. I did manage to pick up a few pieces that I'm excited to style though. I like that Stardoll are trying out something new, but for me I'd rather these more exotic style pieces were in a different store. There isn't a clear theming across the store, which is definitely something I miss from the previous releases of LE.
And for the features - I have to say I've not seen that many people styling up this release but there have been a couple of pieces that seem like popular choices! First up is Fergaysson wearing the Round Jacket, this is certainly a stand-out piece, and I think it's definitely one of the more wearable pieces of the collection. I think the styling of it is perfection, I love the gold skirt, it pairs perfectly with the gold cuffs on the piece as well as the gold jewellery added. The white top is a perfect base for the gold and really helps the blue be highlighted. The white marbled-style shoes are a very nice touch and give a nice balance to the light colours. Looks great and makes this piece seem quite easy to style =D
Next up is harpie styling up the Fringed Trousers - the styling is quite Summer-Mediterranean-glam with the interior from the release also used. This sheer black shirt looks fantastic paired with the trousers, I love the tuck at the waist and the sleeves are great against the fringing design. As a fan of gold, the gold touches in the accessories and in the bralette under the shirt look great. So glam, I can't get enough!
And finally is kiedis who also wears the Fringed Trousers and pairs them with the Sequin Stiletto too - these trousers are quite perfect for a super fun shoe choice! The two pieces are great together and the silver of the shoes pairs well with the delicate design detail on the bag. The smart shirt is a fun choice with these trousers, the corset-style belting looks great too. And I really love the hair and beauty look with this outfit, super classic^
And now for my stylings. Firstly I knew I had to pick up the shoes, especially with the holiday season there's always room for some more glamorous footwear! First up are the Sequin Stilettos which are just super beautiful to look at and easy to style. I did end up covering them a bit with the trouser choice but I loved the sequin addition that these trousers added to the shoes, the blue looks great! I kept with a light and blue theme, the white works well with the silvery sparkles too I think. I went for a glamorous bag, this silver one is great with the shoes. Then I also picked up the similar Pearls Stiletto which have a classic design in black with pearl detailing, I really love it! Whenever an accessory has pearls involved, I can't resist going all out - this time I picked out this fun dress which I think is a perfect style-fit for the shoes, I really love the pairing! I've made it a little more Winter-party ready with a polo underneath and a jacket over the shoulders. Tights would also work well with an outfit like this, but I quite liked keeping the legs bare this time. Again with a sparkly bag, it's detailed but the small size balances the attention well in the styling.
For the second set of looks, first up the Fringed Trousers which I really think are the best piece of the collection, I had so many ideas for these that I didn't know what to do first, but I'm super pleased with this result. I knew I wanted to style them with boots, and this fabulous pair is just perfect. The cropped and fringed details on the trousers is perfect for highlighting the design details on the boots, and those same details give great options for adding more colour to the styling. I tried out quite a few of them before deciding on the blue, this shirt is proving to be such a great piece in my wardrobe! I kept with blue for a simple bag, but added some more glamour with these dangling earrings - overall I'm so pleased with this look! And finally the Medusa Bag which I was very kindly gifted by a friend, such a classic design, it really does well to stand out in the store against some less-classic style ideas. This piece has a lot of versatility so it will look good in many different outfits. I tried to go for something a little dressier, I think it looks good with this pleated midi skirt, and I love the drama that this golden-shimmer top adds, it's fabulous. I really tried to make some gold shoes work here, but nothing was quite right, so I've gone for a basic shoe then added gold with the earrings - so much choice for accessories! I'm quite looking forward to getting a lot more out of this bag =)

No comments:

Post a Comment