f

Sunday 19 December 2021

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 38

Revisiting this next LE collection feels super appropriate as it's a Winter one - the 38th LE collection! The best thing about Winter are the fun cosy stylings, there's nothing better than being snug^ This collection brought some glamour to the snug, and while some of those pieces aren't so much my style I've still got quite a number of pieces from LE38. I think I don't wear these as much as I should, so I'm excited to style them up today. I styled all of these pieces up in a previous styling post, so lets hope I come up with something different for everything^
First up the stylings with the clothing. On the left is the Fendi Inspired Checked Skirt, which is a great Autumn/Winter piece with the combination of the length and colour, I do kind of wish I had the matching top for this though as that would look awesome^ I have some great pieces matching in colour to the side panels and I love combining them, these boots are so perfect! I love this outfit a lot, it's a great colour to wear and the tartan design is really highlighted. Next is the Fendi Inspired Knitwear which is a very simple piece that I think I've worn a few times as a layering piece but not so much as the focal point of an outfit. I have to say I liked working with it trying to make sure it was the highlight! I thought it looked super cute with this matching navy miniskirt, and the boots make it Winter-ready - I like a navy and black pairing, so for me this worked very nicely. I added more black in the accessories, I thought this jewelled bag made a nice little glamorous touch against an otherwise quite basic look. I really love this look a lot, I'm ready to repeat it again already =D
These matching pairs of shoes are one of the most beautifully designed sets that I have, I love these so much and they really don't get enough recognition. First in the Leather Trimmed Satin Mules Black which I think I've only styled when they came out, but I loved putting together this styling and adore the outcome! I chose brown for the clothing from the brown straps on the shoes, these trousers are a pretty perfect colour-match and I like the slight contrast in the top. The black overcoat adds a good balance to the colours and I picked out other black accessories to stand out against the browns - it really worked out well and I'm so in love with this styling! Then there are the Leather Trimmed Satin Mules Pink which despite having the same design, have quite a different vibe to the first pair. I went all out with the pink and I think it works perfectly - I did try to add some gold but nothing was quite the same shade as the shoe straps so I kept the gold additions to a minimum. This shirt and trouser pairing looks fab with the shoes, I think they're so perfect together. I kept adding pink in the lighter toned earrings and darker toned bag and I think it really works nicely - this is another one that I'm ready to repeat!
And the final two stylings, on the left is the Fendi Inspired Wrap Bag which is one of my favourite bags that I've styled a number of times before. Interestingly I don't see many others styling this bag at all - if you have it, definitely give it a go! I really like the brown and black combination, and I followed that through in my clothing choices. These new brown trousers seemed the perfect choice and I chose some simple black pieces to match up with the bag - I think it's pretty cute and there are numerous combinations of clothing that would work like this. I added a little gold in the accessories to match with the tiny golden details on the bag and I really like that addition. The final piece are the Silver Leather Boots, which are such a lovely pair of boots that I haven't given enough attention to since their release. I have tried to style these a couple of times but have struggled with the light wooden heel the boots have, this time I just kind of ignored that as it blends into the flooring quite well, haha! This outfit worked out quite differently to how I was trying to style these boots previously and I really like it. The dark coat makes for a nice contrast against the light print the boots have and in turn I added light tones in the clothes to give another element to that contrast. I thought the printing on the skirt was also a fun touch to add, it's not too bold so I think this works nicely. A few simple accessories finished off this styling, and again this is an outfit I'm looking forward to repeating^

No comments:

Post a Comment