f

Friday 24 December 2021

P E A R L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

The recent PEARLS release was something quite different for the store, a new vibe completely from the usual retro/vintage style pieces on offer - interesting! And it sure went down well, I've seen so many stylings with these new pieces, you guys love it^ First up the features: the Orange Dress is by far the most popular item I've seen styled, so there are a few looks to share and they've all worked with the piece in different styles, so it seems a good versatile choice from the store. First up with the Orange Dress is carol.dany who styles it more as a top, the shape of the piece works well for this, and the waist shaping is quite nice to add to, this skirt is a fabulous choice! The skirt printing has a fair amount of orange, and this tone is a great fit for that of the dress, so it's a perfect pairing. I love the balance between white and orange accessories added, the shoes are great and the white bag and belt are also fab touches, I'm really loving the belt with this skirt^ The jewellery is simple yet standout - overall, I love it!
Also in the Orange Dress is harpie, this look also has layering but pairs it with an additional dress - the exotic printing on this piece is fabulous but the colour is pretty much a spot on match to the piece beneath, I love it! The draping at the neck is great and suits the style of the sleeves on the dress well. The accessories are also lovely, these shoes are quite fantastic, the brown is great against the orange - as is the gold printed design of the earrings. I also am quite a fan of the use of this purple velvet clutch, something a little different but I think it works well!
And the final Orange Dress styling comes from Brevis, where you can see the piece as a whole where the layering is underneath. I really love the 80's vibes from this styling a lot, helped along by the interior. The tights add a sleek touch, and the black accessories stand out very nicely against the orange without being overwhelming. Love the shoe choice so much, and the gloves work out perfectly in the styling. The little glimpse of blue in the neckline is cool too, it stands out very nicely =)
The next styling is from Mia1435 who wears the Tank Top Dress which is also in orange - I really like this piece too, the natural shaping of it is very nice with a cinched waist and I love the loose gathering around the hips before the straight of the skirt. This piece is layered so well in the look, I love the neutral colouring of the top but the drama added in the sleeves, a perfect pairing! The boots are also a nice neutral touch, the colour is great too. I also love the tied belting, it really helped make me spot this styling. I also love the bag use in this outfit, again it's something different but I really quite like the colour contrast^
Now veering away from the orange, styling the Leather Skirt is fraternite looking super cool and chic! This look brings a more calm colour-palatte to the features, I think it works out perfectly. The skirt and boot pairing is to die for, I love it so much =D This look makes me want to buy the skirt just to wear these two together. The nude top matches perfectly and I like the fabric contrast with the skirt, the little decals are a cute touch too. Blue is such a fun colour to add, a surprise to me, but I love it! The over shoulder jacket and bag look great with the nude tones - completely inspiring to me =)
And last but not least is Proenza styling up the Yellow Top in a styling that stands out in style in comparison to the others - this look is ready or a party! The black tank underneath the yellow works well and balances well with the heavy use of black in the bottom half of the look - the corset belt looks great against the yellow and I think the styles work well together. The sheen on the trousers is great, and in addition to the bold yellow, really helps draw you in to the outfit. The golden details in the accessories are also fab, perfect finishing touches =D
And now for my own stylings - there are a few pieces I'm still tempted by, like the Leather Casual Dress which is in a great tan colour, but for the moment I've just picked up two items, neither of which I've seen anyone else style yet. First are the Biege Boots which I think are a very nice Autumn/Winter piece, I sure have enough boots but I still had fun styling these - I knew I wanted to use white with these, I love white and tan tones together and so picked these pieces very quickly. My outfit is a little Summery, but I think it shows the boots will work year round too. I particularly loved the cardigan with the boots, and the bag is a great colour-fit to round off the accessories^ And then there is the Feather Shoulder Jacket which I think is just the best item from this release! It doesn't really fit the vibes of the other pieces, it's completely different and looks like it belongs in Voile really. I would love some matching trousers for this as I think they'd complete the look^ Anyway, I loved styling this piece so much, I have these silky-style trousers which pair pretty nicely with the style of the jacket, I'm quite pleased with that. I accessorised simply so that the focus was on the details of the jacket - black shoes and bag fit well and silver earrings add a tiny bit of glamour.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this my dear! I'm glad you liked my outfit, it was definitely something fun to do.

    ReplyDelete