f

Monday 27 December 2021

H O L I D A Y C A L E N D A R | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

As with most years, this December brought us the Holiday Calendar - a new festive item we can buy each day for stylings or decor design. I haven't found this year particularly good, I'm not so much a fan of decor pieces, and not a lot of the clothing items were to my preference (and they were quite expensive for what they were as well). I did pick up a few bits and I've spotted a few people styling up some of the items in great ways! First up is Proenza wearing the 14th - Boucle Sweater which is for sure my favourite piece of the calendar^ It looks so fun layered, and this dress choice is great, the print adds fab detailing while the colours are very complementary together. The accessorising is very fitting and suits the overall styling nicely, I particularly love these slim booties and their muted colour added to the strong black of the bag and belting, really perfect with the dress printing!
And then there is baksik7899 who wears the 18th - Beige Leather Jacket in this very cool street-style look, something I could never pull off! The jacket has such a range of colours and this styling draws them all together perfectly, love the skirt with it so much, the two are a dream together^ The combat boots give street-style vibes and I also love the neon additions in the bucket hat and socks, super cute finishing touches. I think this might almost convince me to buy this jacket!
And for my stylings, I picked up a few other items too, but I think these ones are my favourite - first up the 14th - Boucle Sweater which I've styled a little more casually than in the feature above with these trousers, I'm not sure I love the vibes of the pairing, but I really love the neutral colour which is almost a perfect match for the sweater. Accessories were a little of a struggle, but I'm so pleased with this bag choice, adding glamour but very fitting with the neutral colour. The bag made other accessories easy to choose with its gold details, these shoes and earrings are simple yet classy. Next up is the 08th - Red Sequin Blouse (sold as a pair with the 08th - Silver Sequin Blouse) which I really think is such a fun piece, never enough sequins for the Winter party season! I did struggle a little with styling this, but I really like the outcome, the white trousers really make the red pop and I managed to pick out a couple of matching red accessories that I think are great with this piece. It's so fun, and I think it will be great to see some others giving this one a go in their stylings. And finally the 07th - Puff Navy Jacket (which came with the 07th - Studded Belt) which I really liked as soon as I saw it. It's not something I'd usually go for as I prefer my coats/jackets as open pieces to show off the outfit beneath them, but I love the navy colour along with the black details around the neckline. That black gave me the perfect reason to add more black to the styling, I chose a different belt to the one that came with it, this one worked out very nicely. I kept navy in the trousers but black in the accessories - for me it works out great! A stylish Winter outfit without adding any bling or sparkles, it can be done^

No comments:

Post a Comment