f

Wednesday 15 December 2021

B I Z O U | Styled Outfits

I really quite liked out Autumnal Bizou release - all the perfect tones that I love for this season! My wardrobe is now well stocked with some fresh brown pieces that I'm really quite excited to style up, I think these will be classic Autumn pieces that I can come back to year after year^ First up the Brown Leather Pants which I'd say seem quite popular as I've seen them styled quite a few times these past few weeks. These have a great fit on the doll and I think the leather effect comes across very well. For me cream tones are obvious to pair with browns, and it's worked well here with a mix of cream and beige pieces. The lights boots and top balance well and the slightly darker blazer adds variation to the mix - I love the style of this one with the trousers. I stuck with quite minimal yet fitting accessories with little gold touches. These were very easy to style, I'm sure I'll be styling them again in no time! Next is the Brown Sweater, which I did find a bit tricky to style as a main focus, but I'm still pleased with the outfit. The brown tone is more muted than many of my other pieces, and I think that works well with the tone of this coat, I really like the two together. I added a light trouser to keep the look from being too dark, this smart pair works nicely I think. I struggled a little with accessories, no bag was quite right for all of the pieces involved! And finally the Brown Boots which I loved working with, there were so many clothing items which looked good with these. I was very keen to wear a skirt or dress for this styling, there were a lot of choices in a range of colours, but I really loved the brown on brown with this pleated midi. I chose a beige sweater to lighten the look and I really love getting to use this one as it's definitely been a little neglected in my wardrobe. The button details on the shoulders add some nice detail. This brown bag made a perfect finishing touch - this final outfit is my favourite of the three for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment