f

Thursday 29 July 2021

3 BY 3 | Gucci Shirts

I have had a couple of these shirts sitting in my 'styling room' of my suite for almost a couple of months now, finally getting around to this post, a 3 BY 3 which I tried to start up back in November, but only got as far as one post - I have a few ideas lined up for this now, so hopefully it can be a little more regular. Anyway, I was really wanting to style up a couple of these Gucci-inspired shirts and this was the perfect post-type for it! These are all actually Hotbuys (I miss them so much!) which have been around for a couple of years now, but have been quite popular among members, so they are: the Hotbuys Gucci Inspired Silk Shirt (It Girls, 24SD's; February 2019 Hotbuys), the Hotbuys Embroidered Cotton Blouse (Bizou, 23SD's; August 2018 Hotbuys) and the Gucci Inspired T Shirt (Bizou, 19SD's; August 2018 Hotbuys).

H O T B U Y S G U C C I I N S P I R E D S I L K S H I R T
This was the piece I was most looking forward to styling, I just really had the inclination to wear it! I'm really happy with the outcome of this set of stylings for the piece, I think they fit well together as a set. The contrasting colours of the piece make it easy for both light and dark tones to be used in the outfits, which I've completely gone with - a good thing I've got a lot of beige and black pieces in my wardrobe! I love this shirt paired with both a skirt or trousers, just need some more beige skirts now, but the black mini in the first outfit looks super cute I think^ I particularly love these ombre-style beige trousers with the shirt in the second styling, the style of them alongside the colour really works well. And super fun to accessorise, I loved adding a few other Gucci style pieces =) I just wish we'd also gotten the matching trousers for these, now that would have made for a fabulous styling!

H O T B U Y S E M B R O I D E R E D C O T T O N B L O U S E
This next blouse is the one that I've worn least of the three in previous stylings, but it was pretty easy to work with for these stylings, so I think it will make a great Autumn piece to work with =) The bow detailing on the blouse is super pretty and in classic red and green colours, this gives an easy option for styling which I've completely gone with! I've got trousers in perfect shades to match this and I love the outfits with them, so easy to wear and accessorise for something simple yet stylish, the green is a particularly winning combination for me and I know I'll wear this again^ I would have loved the perfect pair of pale yellow trousers to work with the base colouring of the blouse, but until I have something that fits the bill, I think these beige trousers in the second look are a pretty good choice as well for a more neutral styling. Accessorising these looks was also fun with some more Gucci vibes =) Next up is trying to get some skirts working nicely with this shirt, would love to see that!

H O T B U Y S G U C C I I N S P I R E D T S H I R T
And the final piece - this is the one I've styled the most previously, I've even done a 1 Piece 1 Week with this piece too, so I tried to choose completely different outfits this time than in that post as that would have been too easy (but go check it out, there are some cute looks in that post too^) - this was the last piece I styled for, and I was running out of Gucci pieces to include and had really run through a lot of the beige and pieces I always reach for by the time I got to these looks, but I think they're fairly successful still. This tee looks great styled up or in a casual way which I love, but the great print on the front makes it tricky to wear a jacket or something on top as I really like having it on show! I love the detailed pleating of these gold trousers in the first look, they're a great summer piece to style with the shirt, and I think the gold accessories are great with the shirt too^ Neutrals are great to let the colours on the shirt pop, but I do also love a bold look - these orange trousers are completely perfect for that! They fit well with the stripe detail on the top, and I kept up the bold with some matching shoes and glasses and a fabulous bag - the design of this also has a little green in it, so a perfect inclusion to match the colour scheme of the tee; it's for sure my favourite styling of this piece =D

No comments:

Post a Comment