f

Tuesday 13 July 2021

F E V E R | Styled Outfits

A brand new Fever release has come to the StarPlaza just in time for Summer! It's a release I generally always look forward to and there have been some great pieces from this brand in the past. This time around I found it a little slim-pickings as it was just about all swimwear pieces, so I picked up only a couple of accessories to style up.
First up is the White Bag (15SD's), this is a little more cream than white, as you can see against this white top, the colour is definitely more yellow-toned, which I don't really mind and I think it still looks good with white! I kept the look light and Summery, I think this skirt is such a cute match for the bag, the colours and styles are very complementary for each other. The white top keeps the look fresh, and the simple accessories make a fitting finishing touch - I'm really pleased with this look as something cute and fresh for Summer =) And then secondly the Tote JW (14SD's), which I actually found quite difficult to style and I think that was down to the mix of brown tones in the colouring of the bag. But I think I succeeded with a nice Summer styling for the bag in the end after a lot of trial and error! The light cream tones were working out best with this piece and I found this jean and top combination (both from different stores, yet surprisingly identical in colour) to work out very nicely, I've had this top a long time and really never worn it, so it's nice to give it a chance, it's pretty sweet for Summer. I used other brown accessories, and just the little glimpses work quite nicely I think to keep the focus on the bag - I found shoes the hardest as I really had nothing of an identical brown to the straps of the bag which was what I was looking for. I think the look is missing a necklace, something in a similar style to the earrings would be perfect as I really like these in this styling. But overall, I'd say it's not a bad attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment