f

Sunday 25 July 2021

R U N W A Y P U R P L E S A N D A L S

I had a lot of fun picking out pieces to style up the RUNWAY Purple Sandals and found some super cute accessories to match them, so had to make another styling post just for this piece! Funnily enough all of these bags which are a great colour-match to the shoes are all Hotbuys, and pretty old ones at that - totally makes me miss having Hotbuys releases =( Anyway, first up pairing the shoes with this cute shoulder bag with a delicate gold chain and a leopard detail clasp - this was such a popular piece way back in the day, as was the matching belt - the perfect colour fit between these two pieces. I knew I wanted to use gold in the clothing to pair with the details of the bag and I think this light tone works beautifully^ More gold accessories finished off the styling and I  think the magenta pops perfectly in this look =) For the second look I used this adorable vintage-style bag, I love the scalloped hem and the black detailing on this piece - it's always been a piece that I've found a little tricky to style, but paired with these shoes I found it fun! I wanted to use black to pair with the detail on the bag and so this was the perfect opportunity to style these fun recent trousers from Subcouture, I think they're a pretty good option with their cropped length so the heels get shown off well. I liked the sheen on them, so I chose a top and jacket with a similar finish, I think it works out nicely - not too complicated, but a fun styling! And for the last look with this more casual larger shoulder bag, another one I find very tricky to include in stylings, both for the shape and the colour, but it's great with these heels^ I didn't intend to make another black-based styling, as this pairing would work with a lot of clothing colours, but I really loved the look of the fabric of this blazer paired with the bag, and also happened to have some matching trousers for it - I couldn't resist! The blazer brings such a smart vibe to the styling and I really like that for the bag. I had to include these matching earrings to elevate the look a little and I think they make for a perfect finishing touch =)

No comments:

Post a Comment