f

Thursday 15 July 2021

B L U E S A T I N S H I R T | The Jet Set

The recent The Jet Set release surprised me a little - this is typically an SS-only store, and while that is still on the label, these pieces weren't SS-only which is lucky for me! This time around everyone can enjoy this release, which is pretty great. The release has some super fun bright colours and designs, for me I don't find so many of the items easily wearable and so far I've just picked up one piece - I'm also a little tempted by the Linen Puff Sleeve Dress which I think is just stunning, but I'm still on the fence about if I'll wear it or not. But onto what I did buy, the Blue Satin Shirt which stands out front and centre in the store. I find a fun coloured shirt much easier to style up than a dress, so I'm excited to see what I can come up with to share with you:
First up is my 'wild card' outfit so to say, I struggled to navigate towards any pieces that weren't white, yet something about these floral trousers really spoke to me, so I gave them a go! I don't think they're perfect, but actually they're not too bad with the bright blue of this shirt. The floral pattern has a lot of blues in it already, which really helps, and I continued that in the bag as well which I really like so I'm not adding something else into the styling. These blue heels are a great colour-match for the shirt, I really love that combination and will repeat for sure. The next two looks a very typical for me and I'm sure they come as no surprise, and are also particularly un-creative - but I really like them anyway! I think these smart trousers look great with a shirt style, very sleek overall. I liked adding these white booties, the blue heel makes them a great choice, but the all white with no ankle showing works particularly well I think. I added some matching white sunglasses, and this bag is also a great fit for the shirt, the colours are almost perfect together. For the last look I chose shorts - I had quite a few options of shorts and skirts, so I do think it's got some room for versatility - these are again quite smart but really make for a Summery vibe with the outfit. This bag colour is also great, and the white details on the strap make it a great choice to pair with the clothing of this outfit. White shoes and sunglasses finished the look off - both classic choices for me yet working very nicely in this look too^

No comments:

Post a Comment