f

Friday 9 July 2021

R U N W A Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Recently we got a new release of Runway in the Plaza, typically this is a limited store with some of the latest fashions from the real-life runways - this time it's not limited! Unfortunately it still comes with a limited-store set of price tags, it's not too affordable a release. There are some nice pieces, but for me the styles are a little harder to wear and don't fit with my preferences so much. I did pick up a couple of accessories, and some of you guys have been styling up the pieces too, so a little styling post to share in place of a review =)
First up the features - here we have laurenboy styling many pieces, the Suit Jacket, Long Skirt Black, Black Tip Shoes and Green Earrings - everything is pretty perfect together I'd say! I adore the top choice in the look, the tiny details are super pretty and I think really stand out in the look while still highlighting the open design of the jacket. The earrings are the perfect pop of colour in the styling, and I love the bag choice, it's really a perfect one to complete the outfit^
And secondly we have a styling from DIORian who looks red-carpet-ready wearing the Green EarringsCrystal Choker and Emerald Puff Dress - I loved the colour of this skirting myself but didn't see how it could be worn easily, this look totally rocks with it! The sleeve design added is super cool, I love the extra volume added in the look there, and it really highlights the belt slimming the waist in the dress design. The earrings give a perfect colour balance and the bag added is super cute and very fitting to the overall style =D
I've just picked up accessories from this store, which are fairly reasonably priced in comparison with the clothing - but I still have my eye on the Suit Jacket and Long Skirt Black combination, it's really quite tempting (but will set me back a total of 132SD's!). First up the Green Earrings which I knew I wanted to pair with green so I tried them on with every green item in my wardrobe - the most perfect match was these shorts, the greens are just spot on together, and such a perfect look for the Summer season! I really love this pairing so much, not sure I want to ever take it off. I tried out including some other greens in the look but nothing quite worked out perfectly enough, so I stuck with classic white pieces to complete the outfit, this top is a great addition, the style is great with the items and it's another perfect Summer piece. Second up are the Purple Sandals which I deliberated about buying because they really look quite similar to a number of shoes that I already have, but I bit the bullet and got them - I'm quite glad because they're such a great colour-match for this sparkly dress and earrings combination! I did try to find the perfect bag for the outfit, but I just don't have something that's exactly what I'm imagining for this outfit - I did find some other bag choices which look good with the shoes, so I think there will be a future post around those, but they didn't work out in this look. And the final piece I bought were the Black Tip Shoes, which are just such an elegant heel and I love them on my doll. I knew I wanted to wear them with these trousers, the slightly cropped length is perfect to show off the shoes and I think the nude body to the shoe stands out well here. I kept on the same colour scheme for the rest of the look, and this floral top fits perfectly with that, I think it's such a cute combination^ Also chose some minimal accessories, but ones which I think are fitting to the overall style, I'm really loving this nude bag against the black, I think I'll be repeating that idea in future stylings too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment