f

Saturday 31 July 2021

I N S P I R E D B Y B L U M A R I N E | Styled By You

So Tribute number 3 of this Tribute season was Inspired By Blumarine - however it just wasn't for me, I think it's one for the young cool people, and that's not where I fit, haha! It's a nice collection, and again refreshing to have a new brand in the Plaza, but the styles aren't aligning to things I like, so it's a 'pass' on a review, but I thought I would share some of the fabulous features that I found of you guys styling up these new pieces!

F E A T U R E S
First up is kate17Elegante wearing the Blumarine Inspired Trousers White in this super cool street-style outfit, so great, I wish I was cool enough to wear something like this! I really like the colour of the trousers, it's really perfect with this Gucci style bag, which is currently one of my favourite pieces, so naturally this styling caught my eye^ The sparkly bra is eye-catching and the cropped sweater is perfect to highlight that. The accessories are super cool, love the headband and glasses combination with the look =)
Next up is flyingspaghetti styling the Blumarine Inspired Flower Necklace (as that amazing sleeve piece^), Blumarine Inspired Skirt Ruffle and the Blumarine Inspired Bag which all work together perfectly! I love pink and red together, so this look is right up my street. the pink corset piece with its draped neckline is a perfect addition with the skirt and its ruffle design. These shoes are the perfect fit for the look, and I love the beauty styling a lot^
Pretty in pink with Brevis in the Blumarine Inspired Top Pink - pink never looked so good! The colour is a perfect match for this skirting, and with the added draping jewels to the hem it completely looks like it's a dress, so creative =D The glittery tights and shimmering shoes along with all of the added jewellery make a perfect finishing touch to the dress piece, so fantastic - if I managed to make an awesome look like this, I'd never want to take it off, amazing!
And last but not least for this feature set is elzbietuke styling the Blumarine Inpired Butterfly Dress and Blumarine Inspired Heels Pink for the sweet outfit^ This dress looks super cute with the shirt layered underneath, the sleeves fit perfectly and fit the style of the dress very nicely with their ruffles and volume. The accessories are all great, love the gold belting and the delicate gold jewellery added, I think it works perfectly with the pretty feminine printing of the butterflies on the dress =)

1 comment: