f

Monday 11 December 2017

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Faux Mink Hoop Earrings

The next Hotbuy is here - and there's quite a few coming this week! These are the Faux Mink Hoop Earrings from It Girls and they are priced at 10SD's, which I think is reasonable. These are another pair of earrings that come as two individual ones, which works well. The size sure is large, I was expecting these earrings a little smaller and a little less furry, but it makes for an interesting angle for styling =D
So cute, I love all of our looks, and I really wasn't sure how these earrings would go once on the doll, but I think they're a success! My only negative is that they're a Beauty Parlor piece and it means I might forget about them, but hopefully they will make a good impression! And remember to vote in the poll as usual:

No comments:

Post a Comment