f

Sunday 17 December 2017

Holidays are Coming...

But not for me - I'm working for all of Christmas this year (except the day itself)! 
We don't have a proper Christmas party at work, but if we did, this look would be the fantasy of what I'd like to wear. Who says you can't do a delicate floral in Winter?


I'm still very taken with the scarf-belt combo that I stole from Lulluplix because I think it's especially relevant at this time of year. What's a girl to do if her waist gets cold after all?

Ingredients / You Will Need
HotBuys Bouquet Gown | Pretty 'n' Love
Lace Victorian Puff Blouse | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute 
Burgundy Pinstripe Scarf | Bonjour Bizou
Patent Leather Buckle Belt | Bonjour Bizou
Heavy Chandelier Earrings | Museum Mile
Inspired Diamond Hoops Left and Right | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
White Thigh High Socks | PPQ of Mayfair
Tiffany Shoes | Voile

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete