f

Thursday 7 December 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #225

Today featuring an old favourite, the Notebook Clutch which was originally from Voile Holiday Boutique but has also been released in Callie's Picks - and huge bonus, it's an SC piece! I've always liked this and had the original but it wasn't layer-able, luckily the CP one is^ It's got a great vibrant blue colour and it's in a minimal easy-to-style shape. I was feeling having it as the only blue piece in the look, so that's what I went for, although I did do a matching eye-shadow look that I really love, this deep blue is so cool! I paired really simple colours with the clothing, a coat is a must at this time of year but kept it casual with just a loose sweater and jeans, I really this specific pair (they're the Cut Off Culottes Denim from Royalty) with the bag! And these white boots of course, I love the white against the blue of the bag, it's a combination that pops and I'll wear again =D

1 comment: