f

Saturday 30 December 2017

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | D&G Inspired Box Bag

Here we are, the end of December 2017 and the end of the 2017 Hotbuys, what a ride! Tomorrow you can check out our 2017 Hotbuys Top Picks, featuring our top 10 HBs of the year, but for now enjoy this final HB! This is the D&G Inspired Box Bag from Fallen Angel costing 15SD's. It's a cute little bag that's in a seasonal deep red colour and has great golden accents. I love the strap over the bag with the padlock and flower keychain, they're great little details that really do stand out. Overall, it's a pretty good piece I'd say^
And as well as being cute and seasonal, I found this piece a really easy one to style^ Lots of other reds involved in all of our looks, but there's glimpses of some great versatility with this piece. I also think it's the perfect style for Spring, so I look forward to getting use from it in the next few months. And now for the final poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment