f

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #229

Can you believe it, this is the penultimate post of the Bag It Up Challenge! I firstly can't believe it's taken just over 2 years to get here, nor can I believe how many bags I have hoarded! So this bag is the Mini Quilt Designer Bag which is actually a StarPoint Rewards piece, I'm not sure which level it was that I received it, sorry^ But it's a great little piece that I've seen hugely popular recently as quite a number of dolls have worn it. I have never worn it, so this look is a first for me =) I like the tiny silver studs on the bag so made use of these to pair the bag with a new Saint Laurent piece, it looks great with the silver sparkles on the body! I decided to keep it smart-party-styled, and chose these very neat wide leg trousers that I haven't thought about in a long time, I think they look great in this outfit and also great with the bag^ Kept the rest of the accessories minimal and focusing on silver, these pointed heels were a must and I liked making use of one of the many pairs of earrings that are being covered with dust in my Beauty Parlor!

No comments:

Post a Comment