f

Monday 4 December 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #224

Good morning, another early start with a challenge post! This look is pretty perfect for the season right now I'd say too =) The bag featured is the Inspired By De La Renta Faux Croc Bag which is from Windows On The World and which came out way back in 2011 - that's almost as long as I've been on Stardoll! I really like this bag, from the navy colour to the croc texture and the little keychains, I think it's a good piece, I just don't wear it all the time, but considering how many bags I have, I think it's had a reasonable number of outings! I think this is an ideal outfit for the bag - everything is on the navy blue theme, and I just love wearing these cool pyjama-trousers I think they bring a lot to a look and they work really nicely here. What I'm lacking though is maybe a necklace, something small and delicate to wear over the polo ... hmm, now to find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment