f

Saturday 2 December 2017

Introducing: hankipankidoni


Introductions, introductions.

I'm very happy to introduce myself as the new guest writer for the festive month of December. I go by the username of hankipankidoni and I have been a member of Stardoll for a whopping eleven years now.

I'm very into over-accessorizing, in contrast to loving very minimal color schemes, I also love funky prints and colors, so you'll be seeing loads of different outfits from me. I like combining sportswear with classy items and minimal cuts with eye-catching pieces as well as layering multiple pieces to create more dimension in my ensembles. Next to being obsessed with fashion, I'm also very much into suite design, incorporating loads of colors, plants and flowers and patterns into my suites.

Items used in the outfit:

Inspired by Chanel tribute: Silver corner glasses
Limited Edition: Oversized silver earrings
Royalty: Draped beads neckpiece

It girls: Blazer dress
It girls: Trumpet sleeve turtleneck
Runway: Herve Leger inspired boots

Stardesign deets:

Huge silver hoop earring by Carlyndiamond
Fanny pack by fashiongirlmic


No comments:

Post a Comment