f

Saturday 24 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Miu Miu Inspired Jewel Bag

I can't believe we're at the penultimate June HB already! And it's another awesome one =) This is the Miu Miu Inspired Jewel Bag from It Girls costing 22SD's, a little eye-watering but if you love it no price will get in the way of owning it! I adore the peachy tone, it's great for summer and it's one that not a huge amount of people wear so it does bring some much needed attention to the tone^ There's a lot going on with the design with studs and jewels, but I quite like it, I think it brings a very nice and designer feel to the piece which a lot of people like having on Stardoll^
Two perfect cute stylings for this bag for you to choose from, and I think it'll be tough - I love both the maximal and minimal take on the peachy tone, both work out well for the bag and it's clear these shoes make a winning combination^ And I really love it in these more dressed up styles, I'm not sure how well I'd be able to make casual work for this piece. Let us know what you think by voting in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment