f

Tuesday 27 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Denim Cut Off Long Shorts

And here we are at the final HB of June! These are the Denim Cut Off Long Shorts from Original Future costing 20SD's, which I think is expensive for a piece like this. They're not the HB I was most looking forward to, in fact they're not a piece for me at all, the style is just something I wouldn't go for and they don't work on my doll at all. I like the ripped hems, but unfortunately that's about as far to liking this piece as I can get - I'd love to know your thoughts on these too, so comment below!
I have to admit, I do like the look I came up with, but I think it would be hard for me to wear these shorts in another way - but there are plenty of boots like this for you to come up with slightly different combinations with, so there's always that^ Anyway, I don't think this is a HB I'd recommend, apologies for my lack of enthusiasm, but not everyone will like everything! And vote in the poll as always:

No comments:

Post a Comment