f

Friday 9 June 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #153

It's been a while since we've had a little duo set of bags on this challenge, but I thought these two were pretty great together both having perspex clear aspects to their design =D First on the left is the Antidote See All Carryall which I have tried out a few times, but never quite get something I super love, this attempt is pretty close! It's actually pretty good on the versatility front this bag, because it really could go with any colour of clothing or accessory, I just stuck simple and went with black in a classic style, yet mixed up a slightly different set of clothes - really loving it^ And then secondly is the Christian Louboutin Farida Bag, which I actually ended up buying at Callie's Picks so should be easy to find around. Again, I think I've avoided it, partially for the shape and partially for the colour - I don't wear a lot of red, so this sweater was the perfect matching opportunity! This styling is quite different for me, but I love the outcome, I think the bag style is great with the skirt, and I love being able to make the skirt more useable with some simple layering. This set is definitely one of my favourites right now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment